New memberships for 2017 are now available! Renew your membership for 2017 now! Give a gift of membership for the holidays! If you give a gift, click HERE for a gift certificate you can print out and present to to the receipient.
Your BoSox Club Membership might be one of the best deals you have! For less than $100 a year, here some of the things you get:
* Exclusive access to Spring Training tickets and Special Events at JetBlue Park.
* Official Red Sox Media Guide - the same one used by Don and Jerry.
* Access to BoSox Club monthly luncheons during the season, with Red Sox and visiting team current and former players and coaches. A unique way to entertain business guests, friends or family members.
* Family Day at Fenway Park - featuring pre-game Q&A with Sox players, plus hot dog, soda and game ticket.
* 10% discount at the Red Sox Team Fenway Store.
* Chance to win one-of-a-kind Red Sox memorabilia in BoSox Club Raffles at events and our annual major raffle.
* The satisfaction of helping the Club support important charities-like the Red Sox Foundation, Jimmy Fund other related charities.
* Youth summer campership program that provides scholarships to area baseball and softball camps.
* Unique BoSox Club merchandise to spoil friends, family or even yourself and celebrate your pride of being a BoSox Club member and Red Sox fan.
And, on top of all those benefits, you can be proud to say you are a member of the oldest and largest fan club in all Major League Baseball.
Join NOW and become a BoSox Club Member - it might be one of the best deals you have! Visit our membership page for more details!
Notes from the BoSox Club Luncheon - November 11, 2016
The 25th president of the BoSox Club, Steve Hollingsworth, welcomed attendees to the club's annual Hot Stove luncheon. It represented the final event of his two-year term as president. He will be succeeded by Mike Vining. As it happens, the day was also Veteran's Day and Steve asked all the veterans attending the luncheon to stand up and be recognized, to the applause of those assembled. The three currently-serving military guests of the Club were all from the United States Navy. They were introduced as well. Dick Flavin came to the podium and posed as sportswriter Biff Flavin, offering some opening humor to the program.
David Ortiz wins AL Hank Aaron Award!
Congratulations Papi! We miss you!
David Ortiz has been selected as the American League winner of the 2016 Hank Aaron Award, Major League Baseball announced yesterday. This marks the second time that Ortiz has been the American League winner of the Hank Aaron Award (previous: 2005). In the final season of his 20-year Major League career, Ortiz led all players with a .620 slugging percentage, a 1.021 OPS and 48 doubles. The Dominican Republic native batted .315 with 38 home runs, 127 RBI (T-1st, AL), 80 walks and a .401 on-base percentage. Some of baseball's greatest offensive players of all-time joined Hank Aaron in voting for the award, including Roberto Alomar, Johnny Bench, Craig Biggio, Ken Griffey Jr., Eddie Murray and Robin Yount.